You're currently viewing DBZ: The Shadows as a guest. Please Log-In or Register to start Roleplaying! We would love to see you on our forum!

-
DBZ: The Shadow's team
You're currently viewing DBZ: The Shadows as a guest. Please Log-In or Register to start Roleplaying! We would love to see you on our forum!

-
DBZ: The Shadow's team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm the owner!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onix
Admin
Admin
Onix

Characters : Onix
Zeni : 100

I'm the owner! Empty
PostSubject: I'm the owner!   I'm the owner! I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 8:28 am

Alright, first off, I am the site's owner and just wanted to introduce myself to the other members if you don't know me. I like DBZ and Bleach, but mostly DBZ. I like listening to Music and of course, Football Season! I am usually on for about 2 hours a day, but when I am off work, I usually am on for a while. I have some admin experience, but my site had to close down because the members were getting too strong. If you need any help with the site, I am the man to go to! Just PM me or got to the [Only admins are allowed to see this link] board.
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-the-shadows.dbzaddict.com

I'm the owner!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character Board :: Introductions-
Jump to: